All across Europe our customers are supplied with commodities in NON-GMO quality.
Due to an allover traceable supply chain from the harvest in South America to the delivery to our customers we are capable of providing soybean meal HP 46% protein, 2% fat, HARD-IP with a max. GMO-contamination of 0,1% according to the Basel Criteria.
The Basel Criteria for Responsible Soy Production:
• No conversion of primary vegetation and areas of high conservation value in agricultural land after 2004. In case of any conversion between 1995 and 2004 compensations must be made.
• No use of genetically modified seeds.
• Conservation of soil and water quality through application of appropriate methods of cultivation.
• Compliance with social standards, such as living wage, prohibition of child labor and forced labor.
• Full traceability and independent control over the entire product flow chain.